Safety, Comfort & Fun
Here are a few tips to make your sure private charter is safe, comfortable and a lot of fun!!!
- The boat is outfitted with all required safety gear and a lot more including a life raft and epirb. Ask your captain to bring you through all of the safety gear when you begin your charter. Remember, all children under the age of 13 when under way on a vessel under 65 ft unless below decks must wear an approved life jacket.
- Check the weather and plan accordingly.
- Talk with your captain the day before, he/she will have the most experience on the water and will help recommend any tips for your private charter.
- Don't forget to pack:
- Bathing suit (lots of places to go swimming)
- Snacks (or full lunch if you plan to picnic on boat)
- There is a lot of toys on the boat including 2 paddleboards
- Snorkel masks
Lastly, we ask that you don't bring anything that could stain the fabric inside the cabin, like red wine, but welcome you to bring any and all other provisions to enjoy a day on your boat.